Careers
SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITALS UAE – SHARJAH
Position Number/ CodePosition TitleDepartmentNumber of PositionsJob descriptionQualification and experienceClosing Date
KP/PHY/PED/001General Practitioner – PediatricMedical1

>Provides assistance to supervising senior staff during consultations, examinations, treatments including procedures with full range of agents, methods, and techniques, observing quality and safety standards.

>Conducts rounds to inpatients along with the supervising senior staff to assess patient’s condition and treatment progress; refers the same to immediate supervisor in developing treatment care plans; order treatment regimens.

>Establishes rapport with the patient and relatives and answers patient’s queries.

>Sees patients preoperatively to evaluate health condition/suitability prior to any procedures.

>Refers patient’s condition to the supervising consultant for any technical assistance or to review the treatment regimen of patient in case of any adverse reaction.

>Assist treating doctor in examining the patient post-operatively to assess complications.

>May write doctor’s order counter-signed by supervising treating doctor the further treatment or referral to other specialty as indicated and refers the same to the supervising consultant.

>Participates in the T.Q.M. programs in collaboration with T.Q.M. Department. Must be active member of hospital-wide committees in a position designated.

>Provides and attends to continuing education, training, and demonstration by sharing new procedures and techniques to colleagues, nurses, and technicians assigned within the department in collaboration with Academic Affairs and Research Center.

>Attends to work and on-call schedules on time and performs duties completely before ending the shift.

>Endorses to the next shift any uncompleted task to be continued and/or completed.

>Responses to emergencies in the hospital without delay during on-call duty.

>Assists colleagues in the Department as required like taking care of patients as requested to ease loads during peak time under the supervision of senior staff.

>Performs other duties necessary to enhance general knowledge and expertise.


> Education:

> Essential:

> MBBS or MBBCH (or its equivalent from country of origin) fresh graduate

> M.D. under board.

> In case of sub-specialty, the candidate should have an appropriate training in this sub-specialty at least one (1) year in a reputable health institution.

> Experience: Minimum one (1) year rotation

> Knowledge/Skills: With broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital management including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to area of specialization. Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics. Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital setting.

> Equipment Operated: Diagnostic and medical equipment related to specialty.

> Licensure: Under board as Medical Doctor (Specialist Category)

> Languages: Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.

> Personal Requirement: Possess integrity, initiative, and evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.

> Job Requirement: Participates actively in organization-wide activities without hesitance or personal reservation. Can adapt to unusual job-related circumstances. Works effectively under stressful condition. Willing to work extended hours to attend to emergency cases. Willing to relocate in other SG Hospitals in order to fill in gap, if needed.
30/06/2019 Apply Now SharjahMedical
KP/PHY/ANES/002Anesthesia SpecialistMedical1

>Provides under the supervision of Associate Consultants (or higher level) consultations, examinations, treatments including procedures with full range of agents, methods, and techniques, observing quality and safety standards.

>Conducts rounds to inpatients under care to assess patient’s condition and treatment progress; develop treatment care plans; order treatment regimens; establish rapport with the patient and relatives; and answer patient’s queries.

>Sees patients preoperatively to evaluate patient’s condition and suitability prior to any procedure or surgery. Refers immediately to supervising consultant in case of complications.

>Reports condition of patients under care to the supervising consultant for any technical assistance or to review the treatment regimen of patient in case of an adverse reaction.

>Examines the patient post-operatively to assess complications, order further treatment or referral to other specialty as indicated with information given to the supervising consultant.

>Participates in the T.Q.M. programs in collaboration with T.Q.M. Department in which he/she must be active participant of hospital-wide committees in a position designated or elected by committee members.

>Provides continuing education, training, and demonstration by sharing new procedures and techniques to colleagues, nurses, and technicians assigned within the department in collaboration with Academic Affairs and Research Center.

>Attends to work and on-call schedules on time and performs duties completely before ending the shift.

>Endorses to the next shift any uncompleted task to be continued and/or completed.

>Responses to emergencies in the hospital without delay during on-call duty.

>Assists colleagues in the Department as required like taking care of patients as requested to ease loads during peak time.

>Attends to scheduled or unscheduled meetings to discuss and resolve problems.


>Education:

> Essential:

>MBBS or MBBCH (or its equivalent from country of origin) plus one (1) year Internship

>Msc followed by M.D. or board or equivalent in the specialty.

>In case of sub-specialty, the candidate should have an appropriate training in this sub-specialty at least one (1) year in a reputable health institution.

>Experience:

>Minimum over one (>1) year resident after qualification; At least one (1) published papers in reputable local or international journal in his/her specialty.

>Knowledge/Skills: With broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital management including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to area of specialization. Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics. Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical, and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital setting. Ability to solve problems of patients and personnel of varied nationalities under supervision.

>Equipment Operated: Diagnostic and medical equipment related to specialty.

>Licensure: Registered Medical Doctor under Specialist Category

>Languages: Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.

>Personal Requirement: Possess integrity, initiative, and evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.

>Job Requirement: Participates actively in organization-wide activities without hesitance or personal reservation. Can adapt to unusual job-related circumstances. Works effectively under stressful condition. Willing to work extended hours to attend to emergency cases. Willing to relocate in other SG Hospitals in order to fill in gap, if needed.
30/06/2019 Apply Now SharjahMedical
Position Number/ CodePosition TitleDepartmentNumber of PositionsJob descriptionQualification and experienceClosing Date
KP/SN/ICU/006Staff Nurse – ICUNursing1

>ASSESSMENT:

>Performs a systematic initial and on going assessment of the patient’s physical and psychosocial status, specific to the age of the patient.

>Assesses patient/family discharge planning needs, educational needs and readiness to learn utilizing appropriate resources.

>IMPLEMENTATION:

>Provides total, direct nursing care consistent with the plan of care and needs of the patients with respect for the patient’s privacy, dignity, personal preference and culture.

>Demonstrates priority setting skills and timeliness in responding to patient needs.

>Transcribe physician’s orders and reviews nursing and medical orders for accuracy and appropriateness. Prepares, administers and documents the administration of oral, parental and topical medications as prescribed by the physician. Is knowledgeable of therapeutic effects, usual dosages, contraindications, side effects and adverse reactions for all drugs and parental fluids administered in.


>Education: Graduate of BS or diploma in Nursing.

>Experience: 2 years minimum current experience in ICU/RR after obtaining license from country of origin.

>Knowledge/Skills: Broad knowledge of theories and practices in general nursing and ICU/RR specialty, company policies, procedures, and appropriate practices.

>Equipment operated: Basic equipment for nursing care and equipment specific to ICU/RR Nursing Unit

>License: A registered nurse (RN), BCLS/ACLS certified

>Language: Fluent in spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic is desirable.

>Personal Requirement: Evidence of good health and good grooming; possesses integrity and sound knowledge; of good moral character; physically active; and pleasing personality.

>Job Conditions: Projects good command responsibility; and works without supervision; initiate doing things; professional experience with demonstrated competency in clinical management; ability to establish positive working relationships with all healthcare members in a multi-national setting; participates actively in organization’s activities without reservations.
30/06/2019 Apply Now SharjahNurse
KP/SN/MS/007Staff Nurse – Med-SurgeryNursing1

>ASSESSMENT:

>Performs a systematic initial and on going assessment of the patient’s physical and psychosocial status, specific to the age of the patient.

>Assesses patient/family educational needs and readiness to learn utilizing appropriate resources.

>Assesses patient/family discharge planning needs, utilizing appropriate resources.

>IMPLEMENTATION:

>Provides total, direct nursing care consistent with the plan of care and needs of the patients with respect for the patient’s privacy, dignity, personal preference and culture.

>Transcribe physician’s orders and reviews nursing and medical orders for accuracy and appropriateness. Prepares, administers and documents the administration of oral, parental and topical medications as prescribed by the physician. Is knowledgeable of therapeutic effects, usual dosages, contraindications, side effects and adverse reactions for all drugs and parental fluids administered in

>Maintains safe, clean, and organized environment for patient/family/visitors and staff.

>Demonstrates priority setting skills and timeliness in responding to patient needs.

>IV therapy insertion maintenance/discontinuing per doctor’s order and hospital policy.

>Collaborates with physicians to develop, implement, and evaluate a plan of care for patients under care.

>Carries out doctor’s orders with accuracy and in timely manner; clarifying orders from the physician, if it is unclear; verifying by “read back” and letting the physician to sign within 24 hours, if it is a verbal order.

>Counter-checks with co-nurse for any dosage calculation of high-risk medications.

>Assessment of patient for risk and application of appropriate precaution against accidental fall.


>Education: BS or diploma in Nursing.

>Experience: Three years’ current clinical nursing experience following licensure/registration from the country of origin.

>Knowledge/Skills: Broad knowledge of theories and practices in general nursing and specializing in medical/surgical.

>operated: Equipment for basic nursing care

>License: A registered nurse (RN), BCLS/ACLS certified as appropriate

>Language: Fluent in spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic is desirable.

>Personal Requirement: Evidence of good health and good grooming; possesses integrity and sound knowledge; of good moral character; physically active; and pleasing personality.

>Job Conditions: Projects good command responsibility; and works without supervision; initiate doing things; professional experience with demonstrated competency in clinical management; ability to establish positive working relationships with all healthcare members in a multi-national setting; participates actively in organization’s activities without reservations
30/06/2019 Apply Now SharjahNurse
KP/SN/OPD/008Staff Nurse – OPDNursing1

>Reports to OPD Charge and/or head nurse and Nursing Supervisor work-related issues.

>Facilitates the flow of patients in the clinic in cooperation with Med. Sec. /Receptionist.

>Enters in the computer the daily clinic census for doctor and visiting professor.

>Handles patient’s file and endorses it to MRD at the earliest possible time.

>Ensures cleanliness and orderliness in the clinic.

>Requests and controls medical and office supplies for clinic use.

>Does after cleaning of equipment and instruments used in the clinic.

>Sends used instruments to CSSD for sterilization and collects it after.

>Assists doctor during examination of patient providing safety and privacy at all times and anticipating the needs to be within reach by the doctor.

>Guides and directs patient to the net area of service.

>Gives revisit appointment to the patient in coordination with Medical Secretary, who should enter it in the computer.

>Accompanies patient to Admission and Discharge Office if to be admitted and endorses the patient’s file to the Admission Officer. If there is too much clinic load, calls the Charge/Head Nurse to provide back up or assist to accompany the patient.

>Accompanies seriously ill patient to the ward (where to be admitted) and endorses the patient’s medical condition to ward admitting nurse.

>Communicates clearly with health-team members involve in the patient’s care.

>Submits and follows up company approval from Client Account Management (CAM).

>Follows instructions of superiors to report to the area of put-out when there is no patient in the clinic.

>Performs other duties as directed by the superior for the efficiency of the service.


>Education: Diploma in Nursing /Bsc Nursing

>Experience: 2 years minimum current experience as OPD Nurse in polyclinic.

>Knowledge/Skills: Basic nursing theories and practices and medical terminologies.

>Machines and Equipment Operated: Equipment for taking vital signs

>License: A registered nurse with DHA license

>Language: Fluent in English spoken Arabic an advantage

>ob Conditions: Works without supervision; possess initiative.

>Personal Requirement: Evidence of good health and good grooming; possesses initiative; and tactful; of good moral character; pleasing personality
30/06/2019 Apply Now SharjahNurse
KP/SN/LDU/009Staff Nurse – LDUNursing1

>ASSESSMENT:

>Performs a systematic initial and on going assessment of the patient’s physical and psychosocial status, specific to the age of the patient.

>Assesses patient/family discharge planning needs, educational needs and readiness to learn utilizing appropriate resources.

>IMPLEMENTATION:

>Provides total, direct nursing care consistent with the plan of care and needs of the patients with respect for the patient’s privacy, dignity, personal preference and culture.

>Transcribe physician’s orders and reviews nursing and medical orders for accuracy and appropriateness. Prepares, administers and documents the administration of oral, parental and topical medications as prescribed by the physician. Is knowledgeable of therapeutic effects, usual dosages, contraindications, side effects and adverse reactions for all drugs and parental fluids administered in.

>Examines patient’s abdomen and vagina to determine dilatation of cervix, baby presentation, membrane intact or ruptured, and pelvic inlet engagement.

>Performs scrub or circulating nurse functions in the caesarean section.

>Manages different types of deliveries i.e. vacuum, forceps, breech and cesarean; stages of labor; and post-partum complication per doctor’s order.

> Maintains a safe, clean and organized environment for the patient/family/visitors and staff.

>Demonstrates priority setting skills and timeliness in responding to patient needs. IV therapy insertion maintenance/discontinuing per doctor’s order and hospital policy.


>Education: 3-year course in Midwifery after high school graduation; continued to BS or diploma in Nursing.

>Experience: Three years’ current clinical nursing experience following licensure/registration from the country of origin.

>Knowledge/Skills: Broad knowledge of theories and practices in general nursing and specializing in Delivery Room.

>Operated: Equipment for basic nursing care and specific to Delivery Room

>License: A registered nurse (RN), BCLS/ACLS certified as appropriate

>Language: Fluent in spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic is desirable.

>Personal Requirement: Evidence of good health and good grooming; possesses integrity and sound knowledge; of good moral character; physically active; and pleasing personality.

>Job Conditions: Projects good command responsibility; and works without supervision; initiate doing things; professional experience with demonstrated competency in clinical management; ability to establish positive working relationships with all healthcare members in a multi-national setting; participates actively in organization’s activities without reservations.
30/06/2019 Apply Now SharjahNurse
KP/SN/RR/010Staff Nurse – Recovery NurseNursing1

>ASSESSMENT:

> Performs a systematic initial and on going assessment of the patient’s physical and psychosocial status, specific to the age of the patient.

>Assesses patient/family discharge planning needs, educational needs and readiness to learn utilizing appropriate resources.

>IMPLEMENTATION:

>Provides total, direct nursing care consistent with the plan of care and needs of the patients with respect for the patient’s privacy, dignity, personal preference and culture.

>Demonstrates priority setting skills and timeliness in responding to patient needs.

>Transcribe physician’s orders and reviews nursing and medical orders for accuracy and appropriateness. Prepares, administers and documents the administration of oral, parental and topical medications as prescribed by the physician. Is knowledgeable of therapeutic effects, usual dosages, contraindications, side effects and adverse reactions for all drugs and parental fluids administered in.

>Maintains a safe, clean and organized environment for the patient/family/visitors and staff.

>IV therapy insertion maintenance/discontinuing per doctor’s order and hospital policy.

>Collaborates with physicians to develop, implement, and evaluate a plan of care for patients under care.

>Caies out doctor’s orders with accuracy and in timely manner; clarifying orders from the physician, if it is unclear; verifying by “read back” and letting the physician to sign within 24 hours, if it is a verbal order.

>Counter-checks with co-nurse for any dosage calculation of high-risk medications. Assessment of patient for risk and application of appropriate precaution against accidental fall.


>Education: Graduate of BSc. or diploma in Nursing.

>Experience: 3 years minimum cuent experience in RRafter obtaining license from country of origin.

>Knowledge/Skills: Broad knowledge of theories and practices in general nursing and ICU/ specialty, company policies, procedures, and appropriate practices.

>Equipment operated: Basic equipment for nursing care and equipment specific to RRNursing Unit

>License: A registered nurse (RN), BCLS/ACLS certified

>Language: Fluent in spoken and written English. Spoken Arabic is desirable.

>Personal Requirement: Evidence of good health and good grooming; possesses integrity and sound knowledge; of good moral character; physically active; and pleasing personality. Job Conditions: Projects good command responsibility; and works without supervision; initiate doing things; professional experience with demonstrated competency in clinical management; ability to establish positive working relationships with all healthcare members in a multi-national setting; participates actively in organization’s activities without reservations.
30/06/2019 Apply Now SharjahNurse
Position Number/ CodePosition TitleDepartmentNumber of PositionsJob descriptionQualification and experienceClosing Date
KP/TECH/PHYSIO/003PhysiotherapistPhysiotherapy1

>Assists the attending Physician/Surgeon in determining appropriate physical therapy.

>Reviews and evaluates patient records.

>Schedules, performs and evaluates patient tests.

>Recommends the most appropriate physical therapy for specific disabilities.

>Submits a written physical therapy program to the Physician/Surgeon for concurrence.

>Administers precise manual manipulation and massage techniques on the affected body part applying agents such as light, heat, water and electricity; using equipment such as hydrotherapy tanks, ultra-violet/infra-red lamps, diathermy and ultrasound machines.

>Directs preparation of prosthetic device per doctor’s order and instructs patient of its use.

>Maintains complete records of patients’ original diagnosis, evaluation and physical therapy plans.

>Records and evaluates patients’ response and discusses progress with the treating doctor.

>Recommends changes and advises when the patient is ready for discharge from the physical therapy program.

>Demonstrates proper physical therapy procedures to ward personnel to aid in proper care of handicapped patients.

>Imparts physical therapy health-teachings to patients and families in procedures to be continued at home.

>Conducts rounds to inpatients under care to assess patient’s condition and physical therapy progress; develop further treatment care plans; establish rapport with the patient and relatives; and answer patient’s queries.

>Participates in the T.Q.M. programs in collaboration with T.Q.M. Department. Must be active member of hospital-wide committees in a position designated or elected by committee members.


>Education: BS Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution MSc followed by clinical internship for professional registration.

>Experience: 3 years’ experience as Physiotherapist after qualification

>Knowledge/Skills: With broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital or healthcare administration including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to area of specialization. Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics. Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital setting. Ability to solve problems of patients and personnel of varied nationalities under supervision.

>Equipment Operated: Diagnostic and medical equipment related to physical therapy.

>Licensure: Registered Physiotherapist

>Languages: Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.

>Personal Requirement: Possess integrity, initiative, and evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.

>Job Requirement: Participates actively in organization-wide activities without hesitance or personal reservation. Can adapt to unusual job-related circumstances. Works effectively under stressful condition. Willing to work extended hours to attend to emergency cases. Willing to relocate in other SG Hospitals in order to fill in gap, if needed.
30/06/2019 Apply Now SharjahAllied
KP/TECH/ANES/004Anesthesia TechnicianAllied Health1

>Assists Anesthetists with assembling in the O.R. or where required, supplies and equipment for administration of anesthesia and patient monitoring for elective and emergency surgery.

>Assists during induction of anesthesia and tracheal incubation as well as during maintenance of and recovery from anesthesia.

>Understands sequence of procedures required for rapid induction and incubation used in emergency cases to prevent vomiting and aspiration. Performs Sellick’s Maneuver (Cricoid Pressure) as required.

>Positions patients for surgery and those requiring spinal or epidural anesthesia with awareness of requirement of a sterile field and sterile technique for the procedure.

>Between cases removes soiled material from Anesthesia Machine and Anesthesia Cart and replaces same with clean or sterile material as required.

>Maintains Anesthesia Machine in state of readiness by keeping adequate fresh supplies available.

>Changes soda lime and compressed gas cylinder as required.

>Replaces EKG electrodes, breathing circuits and suction apparatus after each case.

>Learns and keeps current with the names of equipment, supplies and pharmacological agents and is familiar with location of same. Assists Anesthetists with starting I.V. infusion.

>Cleans, at end of day, individual anesthesia carts and anesthesia work room and ensures that work room is left neat and well organized for the following day.

>Understands procedures used and assists with C.P.R. in the O.R.

>Receives delivery of supplies and pharmaceuticals and stores them in proper location.

>Performs general cleaning of anesthesia machine, monitoring equipment and storage spaces. Uses caustic and flammable liquids (i.e. Cidex and Ether) in cleaning and disinfecting equipment and material used in Anesthesia.

>Checks anesthesia machine every morning prior to surgery to ensure that the gas scavenging system is attached and the suction apparatus is attached and functioning.

>Attaches monitoring devices, such as EKG electrodes, B.P. Cuff and temperature probe to patient prior to anesthesia.

>Washes and sterilizes re-usable material.

>Shares “on-call” rotation to provide assistance for emergency surgeries during other than normal working hours, i.e. nights, weekends, and holidays.

>Sets up, calibrates and operates all anesthesia equipment and monitors.

>Maintains awareness of safety hazards and takes necessary action to prevent accidents.

>Attends monthly staff meetings and daily early morning Communication meetings, Annual Infection Control In-Service training for self-upgrade.

>Maintains confidentiality of patient records and activities in the O.R.

>Participates in fire and disaster plan drills.

>Answers phone and relays messages.

>Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by Chief Anesthesiologist and Head Nurse


>Education: Diploma in Nursing after high school graduation plus completion of 1-year training as Anesthesia Technician.

>Experience: 2 years’ minimum current experience as Anesthesia Technician in the use of physiological monitoring systems used in Operating Room.

> Knowledge/Skills: Skills to carry out duties properly, promptly and safely. Must be familiar with names and operations of anesthesia equipment, pharmacological agents, and surgical procedures. Must have knowledge of medical terminologies, sterile technique and field in order to assist Anesthetist during preparation and performance of anesthetic blocks.

>Machines and Equipment Operated: Anesthesia machines and equipment

>License: A registered nurse aide or Anesthesia Technician

>Language: Fluent in English or Arabic

>Job Conditions: Works without supervision; possess initiative.

>Personal Requirement: Evidence of good health and good grooming; possesses initiative; and tactful; of good moral character; pleasing personality
30/06/2019 Apply Now SharjahAllied
KP/IM/DIET/005Junior DietitienAllied Health1

>Conducts daily rounds to provide consultation services to in-patients dietary referrals.

>Reviews patient medical records and evaluate patients’ nutritional status.

>Identifies patients at risk of malnutrition based on Nutrition Screening Criteria.

>Plans and recommends nutritional intervention where necessary.

>Monitors effectiveness of treatment interventions.

>Documents nutrition intervention and recommendations in the patient’s chart.

>Confers to Healthcare providers’ i.e. nurses and doctors nutritional needs and restriction of referred patients.

>Calculates patient’s needs for enteral nutrition and determine optimal formulae from available resources.

>Prescribe nutritional intake and/or restrictions to patients under care.

>Imparts nutritional health-teachings to patient about therapeutic diets as prescribed based on the assessment of educational needs.

>Calculates and evaluate patients’ nutrient intake in the wards & special areas.

>Monitors patients for changes in nutritional status and recommends appropriate intervention.

>Follows up every 3 days’ patients on (NGT-GT-JT) feeding.

>Alters diet patterns based on individual patients needs to be used in patients’ menus and instructions to be given to patients.

>Provides written dietary instructions and explain to patient the rationale behind diet being described.

>Provide meal patterns, food exchange lists, and sample menu for diabetic and weight reduction patients.


>Education: Holder of Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics.

>Experience: 1-2 years

>Knowledge/Skills: Broad knowledge of nutrition and dietetics theories and practices with particular emphasis on clinical practices. Expert in dealing with clients.

>Equipment Operated: Diagnostic equipment, dietary computing equipment, if any

> Licensure: A Registered Dietitian.

>Languages: Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.

>Personal Requirement: Must have integrity, initiative, evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.

>Job Requirement: Participates actively in organization-wide activities without hesitance or personal reservation. Can adapt to unusual job-related circumstances. Works effectively under stressful condition. Willing to work extended hours or attends to emergency calls to facilitate treatment of patient requiring dental procedure. Willing to relocate in other SG Hospitals in order to fill in gap, if needed.
30/06/2019 Apply Now SharjahAllied
Position Number/ CodePosition TitleDepartmentNumber of PositionsJob descriptionQualification and experienceClosing Date
SGHS/JD/WH/002Warehouse Clerk / Store Keeper NON MEDICAL1

>Maintaining and updating records to blue copy of purchase order every month.

>Checking the items in the computer at the time of receiving items, quantity and price as per the purchase order.

>Materials delivery and supplies to requestor as instructed by the supervisor.

>Helps to prepare issuing materials to the requestor.

>Arranging materials in their respective locations inside the Warehouse as per the instruction of the Warehouse Supervisor.

>Assist in receiving personnel in checking and counting of items delivered by the suppliers.

>Other duties that may assign from time to time


>Education- college level

>Experience- 2 to 4 years’ minimum experience in hospital

>Knowledge /skills -must know how to maintain and arrange the store properly.

>Equipment operated- computer

>Language-proficiency in English

>Personal requirement- initiative, good health and grooming, have good moral character and right conduct.

>Job requirements- continue training in any course regarding store keeping.
30/06/2019 Apply Now SharjahNon Medical
Please feel free to submit your CV for future opening , in case you didn’t find a post that you are interested. Please keep in touch with our Careers Page for the latest opportunities in Saudi German Hospital UAE.